Jack was born and raised in the Brighton area and, following receipt of a scholarship, was educated at Brighton College. He studied Law at the University of Hull and graduated in 2011. Jack joined Edward Harte as a paralegal in 2012 and worked in that capacity for nearly three years before completing the Legal Practice Course and re-joining the firm as a Trainee Solicitor in 2015. Jack completed his training and qualified as a solicitor in 2017.
Jack’s areas of specialism are:
- Matrimonial Cases (Including Finance & Property Matters)
- Private Children Cases
- Wills & Probate
- Claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependents) Act 1975
- Schedule 1 Children Act applications
- Non-molestation and Occupation orders
- Separation agreements
- Pre/post nuptial agreements
Jack is a member of Resolution.