Anna Glenton was educated at Walthamstow Hall School, Sevenoaks and studied law at the University of Bristol. She has several postgraduate degrees including an MA in Socio-Legal Studies (Children) and does some part-time lecturing in law and legal practice. She began her legal career in 1984 in the East Midlands. After living in China in the early 1990s, she worked as a lecturer and as a solicitor in Yorkshire, before moving to Sussex in 2007.
Anna is a Resolution accredited specialist and a collaborative lawyer.
Her areas of specialism are:
- divorce and matrimonial including financial and property matters
- collaborative law
- children cases, including adoption and special guardianship
- cohabitee disputes
- claims under Trust of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996
- claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975
- Inheritance Act claims and contentious probate
- civil litigation
Anna is supported by her secretary Sheena Rootes.