Highly reputable solicitors firm in central Brighton currently have a legal secretarial vacancy to support a Litigation Solicitor within the firm dealing with a wide range of civil claims, personal injury and medical negligence.
The role requires legal experience, preferably within the area specificied. Possessing good IT, organisational skills, eye for detail. Minimum of 60 wpm.
The ideal candidate will have a flexible working approach and the ability to work to tight deadlines together with a willingness and capability to work as part of the wider team as and when needed.
The hours would be 9.00am – 5.15pm
Salary: Up to £23,000, depending on experience.
Situated within central Brighton. We offer a broad range of legal services including family law, conveyancing, private client.
Requirements of Legal Secretary:
- Friendly and professional attitude.
- Experience in litigation desirable.
- Good level of IT and typing kills.
- Excellent oral communications and written skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
Responsibilities of Legal Secretary:
- Dealing with clients on the phone.
- Audio typing from digital dictation
- Copy typing
- Proof reading documents
- Diary management
- General administration
Please send CVs to Splatt@edward-harte.co.uk