For start-ups or established and experienced businesses…
Our commercial property team recognise that your commercial property can make up a significant proportion of your business assets or investments. Having good legal advice is essential and your solicitor will work with your to meet your business goals. We can help you to deal with your business assets and investments and ensure you’re protected legally in your property transactions.
Our commercial property solicitors have many years’ experience and expertise, providing a full range of services to an ever-increasing number of clients including landlords, tenants, developers, and corporate clients.
We frequently advise on commercial leases, lease contracts and negotiation tactics.
Our wide range of commercial property services includes:
- Commercial leases e.g. new leases, sub-leases, assignments, renewals and surrenders
- Consents, licences and lease extensions
- Rent reviews, break clauses
- Buying and selling commercial and businesses premises e.g. offices, shops, factories and hotels
- Site acquisitions and development
- Conditional agreements
- Schedule of condition
We are happy to advise on matters from the outset and our clients find it is very helpful to have us on board from the initial negotiations.